Skip to main content

What is liberal feminism

The history of liberal feminism is very old in the history of other theories of patriarchy.  It is based on the principle of gender equality.  In the early eighteenth century, liberal feminists underlined the contradiction between democratic values ​​of freedom and equality and the subordination of women.  The ideas of freedom, equality and justice that formed the foundation of liberalism were completely opposite from the life experiences of women in powerless and enclaves.  

Early liberal feminists, especially Mary Wollstone Craft, strongly intervened to correct such misconceptions about women.  In his article 'Supporting the Rights of Women', published for the first time from London in 1792, she strongly advocated for women's rights.


 Subsequently, Italy's Christian de Pijan wrote for the first time about gender relations and Jeremy Bentham, in his book 'Introduction to the Principles of Morals and Legislation', deprived women of their rights by pretending to be weak intellects.  Criticized the intentions of many nations to do so.  This stream includes names such as Mary Wolstonecraft, Harriet Taylor, John Stewart Mill, Betty Friedan Gloria Stettenm and Rebika Walker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quote

New book out

read it from here In A boyfriend for 24hrs, Author Kartik K writes it. It is a book based on a true event which was faced by author's friend. This book is about how a boy deeply fall in love with girl in just 24hrs. 

Short story

The Autumn eve 🍂 It was a glorious, colorful autumn eve.  We’d just left the coffee shop.  When we walked by, she had giggled and pulled me inside, saying, “C’mon, let’s be basic cool guy  and get some pumpkin spice!” I don’t like coffee. I never had. But when she handed me my cup and looked into my eyes while I tried it, it was the best thing I’d ever tasted. My hand still tingled where she grabbed it. As we walked through the park with our drinks, a light drizzle began to fall. She pulled out an umbrella from her bag, I pulled up my hood and hunched my shoulders. “Don’t be silly,” she giggled, pulling me under the umbrella with her. I couldn’t help but laugh too, her laugh is infectious. “So Rahul…” She began. I knew this tone of voice, it’s dangerous. “Who do you like?” She whispered, and I looked away. I wanted to say, ‘you, you, a thousand times you. You’re the only one I can ever think about.  You’re gorgeous and sweet and funny and…’ Instead, I shrugged my sh...