Skip to main content

The night (short love story)

This is a story about the first year of my relationship with the girl I love.


I suppose it starts back in July 2019. She was dating my best friend at the time, they were in a relationship for a few years and it ended on bad terms. While they were dating I had only seen her one time, I didn’t really say much to her as I am a very shy and socially awkward person. I think I managed to get a few hellos out but nothing more than that.


The next time I met her was on the 31st of October. To be honest I don’t really remember that night much since I was black out drunk for the majority of it. By that time things seemed to be ok between her and my friend and that’s how I started talking to her more.


In late December we were all talking in group chats, online I am a lot less awkward and am able to talk to other people, so this was a great way for me to start talking to her.


As I started to become more friendly with her I started to realise that she’s not how my best friend made her out to be at all.


We started to hang out more, and the more time I spent with her the closer I felt to her. There are quite a few people in our friends group, I couldn’t quite explain why. But I felt like I had some sort of bond with her, like I could connect with her in a way that I couldn’t with the other people. Usually I hate it when people hug me, but when she did it always felt warm and comforting.


Where our relationship progressed was on new years eve, I had one of my depressive episodes and ended up leaving all of the group chats I was in. At the time I just felt really lonely, as if I’m destined to never be happy.


She ended up private messaging me, asking what was wrong and why I was feeling like that. There’s only a few people that know how much of a shit show my childhood was, I felt comfortable with talking about it with her. And she seemed to have the perfect response to everything. After a while I felt a little better about myself and I will never forget some of the things that she said to me that night.


For more:- follow @caballeros_kar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just imagine

A boyfriend for 24 hours (part 2)

In hall we celebrate birthday party a little dancing competition took place. Everyone was very happy cauz after a year we all meet up it's not looking like birthday party it's look like a small get together of few friends.  The most happy were they two my crush and her boyfriend they made for each other. They gave good understanding between them, loving and caring. You know what's the beautiful moment for me when she feeds me the cake with her own hands. I know this sounds weird but that was my best moment. After the party me and my friend(her boyfriend) comes to my hostel where we chill sometime and then he goes.  When he goes then sudden all my hostel's friends surrounde me start asking me a bunch of question……  Hostelmate(1) :- Bro! How is the date.  Me:- what, I'm not went for a date.  Hostelmate(2) :- So where did you go,  being so ready? Hmm.  Me:- It was just a birthday party.  Hostelmate (3) :- his party or her party.  Me:- her… Ohhhhhhh bhai bhai bhai...Eve